About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Celebration in Red Box..^^

(red box's bill..)

(Doing what? busy eating? or just pretending?XD)

(wow...look delicious right?XD)

(wow...five girls can finished all?@@)

(make a wish~~)

( My birthday cake. Thanks to my lovely best friends.)
more pics will be uploaded soon.^^

Today I hang out with Yee Theng, Pig, Wan Yin and Yee Feng again.
So unfortunately, I unable to meet with Shi Jie.
Feel a bit upset because she is going to KL soon and that day we forgot to take picture with her. sigh..
-
I was having a very crazy today.
Kept on "syok sendiri" when I mixed with all of them.
I still remembered the moment when Yee Feng, Yee Theng, Pig and I sat together in class and acting and even being like a crazy people.
(Actually I was the one who always acting like a crazy, just maybe sometimes they will get influence by me.XD)
I do really miss the moment we studied together in McDonald and Yee Feng's house last time.
Having many sweet and unforgotable memories be with you guys.
Can we go back that moment we have past through together? I do really miss you all! T.T
-
Today was the most crazy moment that I have been passing through in Red Box after I have been there for so many times and with many different friends.
All of us not only kept on singing and chatting inside but also kept on shouting, screaming, being and acting like a crazy..haha.
All of us quite high..but I think Yee Feng didn't influenced by us at all. sigh.
Four " siao cha boh" inside the room, left one normal. But finally she also ran out to find her bf.=.=
can't stand with what we have done!?XD
But I can't believe that we crazy until this type of standard..haha.
That Wan Yin summore learned Micheal Jackson's dance. OMG. all of us laugh like a crazy and feel so weird.
She was really high..XD
-
After that they gave me a BIG surprise!
I never think that they will celebrate my birthday for me today!
I feel so surprise when Yee Feng and Pig were holding a cake and walked in the room.
Then the song we sang suddenly changed to a birthday song. So touch..T.T
Thanks to you all!!!
Muacksss~~XD
-
I'm so happy that I still can celebrate my birthday with you all although we were already leave our secondary school.
Aspecially Yee Feng..I never thought that I can passed through my birthday with you since you leave us to Australia several months ago.
Feel so happy and touched!
I love you all..
Wish to can always meet you all..^^
Friendship forever..
.





2 comments:

  1. sorry that cant celebrate birthday with u
    hehe
    keep in touch, next year my birthday, see can celebrate together ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shi Jie,

    Is okay.
    At least you still remember my birthday^^
    Now you already in KL?
    How was it now?
    Don't know when we only can meet again. haiz.
    I will miss you always.
    Wish you all the best over there.

    ReplyDelete