About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Monday, June 08, 2009

A very happy gathering in Redbox.

(wow~ eat so much! this is only the first round?@.@)
(ah sin, tiew tiew and me..)
(lay lay and me.)
(ah sin and me.)
(can you see me? Right hand side one...XD)
(tiew and me.)
(poh gaik, me, hui ling, phaik ean and lay lay.)
(yeah! friendship forever!!)


Last Thursday I went Redbox after college.
I arrived Gurney at 5 something in the afternoon, and I was waititng for them for about an hour.
Lay Lay, Lao Zhao and Ah Sin arrived Gurney about 6.40pm I think..
I have been to few places while waiting them over there.
=
First of all, I went Reject Shop.
I brought many clothes to their fitting room and tried them out.haha..
Actually I'm not planning to buy anything, but I can't stand.haha..So I bought one lastly.XD
I think if my mom finds out, she surely will kill me.
This is just because she had warned me so many times not to buy clothes again!
However, I really FAIL to do it again!haha..
Hope that my mom did not realise that!XD
=
After that I went to Popular for searching some refrence book.
I'm finding "Computer Science - A struture Programming Approach Using C" and "Discovering computing 2010".
But actually I'm not planning to buy these two books because they are too expensive for me and they just get to use for only two semester.
I think maybe I will just borrow from library everyweek? photocopy? hmm..should think about it first.
I heard some of my friends said their senior told them actually the lecturer's notes is enough for examination but I just wish to learn more than what the lecturer teach..how?
hmm...buy or not? I can't really make this decision! ishhh!!!! kill myself better!
Sigh...
=
After I came out from Popular, actually I'm planning to go MPH for a look but Lay Lay told me that she and Ah Sin, Lao Zhao have arrived Gurney.
Then they said they wanted to go to Popular. =.=
So I followed them again.
Ah Sin bought a book about the story of vampire. I think is about love story about human being and vampire.
The title of that book is "Twilight"? Is it? I don't really remember that..but if I din't misktaken.haha..
She was so addicted to that book and kept on mention about how nice is that book.
Really can't stand her! But she made me feel quite interested to that book..XD
Ah Lay bought Pengajian Am's reference book over there.
=
Four of us were sharing the things that have happened around us recently.
I suddenly feel that I'm so lonely.
Now all of them still staying the same school.
Although I don't really like the school they studying now, but I feel that if I can spend my time with them and study with them together, I will be very happy because only them can make me acting and being like a crazy...keep on talking nonsence and laugh out loudly without caring my own image.
Goshh!!!I really miss my secondary school life! I want to get back to CDK! I'm feel so enjoying when spending my time with all my friends.
However, I hate some of the teachers inside. Aspecially that new principal! yuck!!!!
But I want to thank Pn.Lee! Thanks for helping me to certified all my documents that day!XD
So that I no need to face that " BAK GEH CHENG"... I heard many of them said she is the one who very troublesome. Luckily I can escape her!XD haha...Thanks Pn. Lee!
=
We were being like four crazy girl in the Popular and we nearly din't realise is about 7 something. =.="
Then four of us were rushing like crazy to Redbox. =.= feel like an idiot.
Then after that Tiew Tiew, Hui Ling, Phaik Ean and Poh Gaik reached!
Poh Gaik is still the same. Still so addicted to TVXQ! lmao...XD
I have no feelings now I think...even five of them were standing in front of me.
hmm...maybe I will feel that they are handsome, but I think I won't shout like a crazy anymore.
Just wondering, why last time I will feel so excited even I just saw them inside the TV?
What was in my mind last time? (unsure..hmm...)
What I know is...I was acting like a fool last time when I was addicted to some idols.
OH MY GOSH!!! I think I'm really some of abnormal last time...lmao!XD
Friends, now I'm already back to normal! I won't do that anymore! haha..
=
I went back very early that day.
I think about 10 something because my mom and dad came there and fetched me back.
They said they unable to fetch me too late because they have to work on the second day and I need to go to college the next morning also.
Okay, this reason is acceptable! Sigh, now just wish that my mom allowed me to drive alone.
I think will be easier for me to go any where.
God bless me please.
=
I do really miss all of them!
I miss Ah lay, Ah tiew, Ah sin,Phail Ean, Hui Ling, Lao zhao and Poh Gaik!
I'm wishing to have another gathering soon!
I'm so enjoyed to hang out with you all!
Friendship forever!
.

5 comments:

  1. yaya!!i totaly hv d same feelin v u!!!
    oto i dun reli like mbs..but r..
    bcz of all d frenz study at thr..so i bcums veli interested of dat sch ki...aiks..

    hl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pig,
    haha...quite la..
    I'm really happy to meet all of them!
    You no need to jealous them can hang out with me.
    Because we are going out this Friday! haha..XD

    Hui Ling,
    hmm..yea..this is what I felt also.
    Sigh...
    But we have no choice.
    So stop thinking about that, and work hard for our future!XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..din go d..so sad...T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pig,
    don't sad la.
    we plan other day lorh..

    ReplyDelete