About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not in mood.


Don'y know why I feel so moody suddenly.
I don't know why those feelings come back and ruining me again.
I feel tired with it!
This few days, I can't kept myself to concentrate on other things..
Just keep on thinking what had happened around me this few days.
I was having a very bad feelings when I was kept on thinking about that.
I knew that I should stop, but I failed to control myself.

"GIVE UP!"
My mind keeps on pop-up this two words!
Too many things that make me want to give up, but I know is really hard for me.
Just because I don't DARE to give up!
I hate myself from being this way.
But...I just fail to control myself!
I hope that I can just cry out as I want!
But...I fail to do it again..
Don't ask me why..cos I also want to know that!
What can make me cry now?

Argghh...
This type of feeling is really driving me crazy!!!!!
God, please help me to be more brave!
Please help me to have more courages for breaking the rules!
I don't want to act and being like an idiot anymore!!
I hate myself now!
I HATE MYSELF!


.


3 comments:

  1. what happen to you?
    dont give up la
    im so scare for my future
    but u have to study hard

    thats the course that will let u earn money!
    so study hard


    hey, im going to KL soon
    hope to see u and friends before i leave

    ReplyDelete
  2. new add
    http://genievrejaredforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shi Jie,
    Sigh..many things ruining me recently.
    I also don't know how to settle them.
    Maybe I was just thinking too much.
    Don't worry me, I will be okay soon.

    Yea..now we should think forward!
    Working harder and harder!
    Earning big money is our aim! XD

    When are you going to KL?
    Of course need to have a gathering before you go to KL!
    Remember to inform me when you wanna go.okay?

    =.= new add again...

    ReplyDelete