About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!^^


Dear, I'm wishing you have a very happy birthday here.
And I am so sorry that I can't be with you and celebrate together with you today.
We are just too far apart..and yet you are so busy.
Is really hard for us to meet each other. Sigh..
Hope that next year we can celebrate your birthday together...^^

Do you know that actually until now, I still can't believe that what you have did yesterday!? Really OMG!
Yesterday when you sms me, I was still inside the college.
Yesterday I need to stay back at college until 7.30pm to attend my netball training. That's why I didn't replied your message.
I think maybe you thought I forget to reply your message, so you phoned my house phone to find me?

Yesterday when I reached home and opened the door.
My grandma walked to me and told me got a guy phoned my mom and told her something.
I really blur that time, and I got a lot of question marks above my head.
OMG! WHAT'S GOING ON?
I really don't know what was going on!?
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!(x 100 times!)
After when my mom told me that, my whole brain was just thinking why you suddenly did that!? OMG!
You really....scary !!!! ><"
How many peoples actually dare to do that!?
I'm sure that not really many people can do what have done by you yesterday.
Gosh..now I really nervous for the arriving of next week. =.=
You and my mom really made me so speechless. I don't know what to say anymore. ><"

I'm having a many fun and joys to hang out with you guys today!
I miss you all a lot!!!(Yee Theng, Pig, Shi Jie, Wan Yin and Yee Feng!!!)
I really can't believe that I saw CHIN YEE FENG today!!!!
I was soooooo surprise when I saw her in Gasoline. Really miss her a lot!!!!
Finally she comes back to Malaysia from Australia!!!
Actually I don't know why I kept on thinking that today is 23th of June.=.=
When I saw her, I summore asked her a very stupid question:" Eh? You not coming back on 23rd of June meh?"
I knew that I made all of them so confusing..
Yee Feng:" Ya la. Yesterday night lor. Today is 24th!"
Then I just awake!!!OMG! Maybe I was shocked by someone too much..haha..XD
So sorry that I forgot about that..haha.I'm not purposely to do that also!
Yee Feng, I actually still remember the date you coming back..^^
I just forgot that day is 24th.
That's why I feel so surprise when I saw you in Gasoline.

And today I finally met some one very "high"..XD
After I have heard about many crazy story about the things that she have done before, then I knew her through plurk several months ago, I finally met her!
All of my friends wonder what if she and I meet together what will happen next on..
haha..That's Wan Ying!!!
conclusion comes out: super high + super high = very high XD
Two of us really high when we met each other.
Shi Jie sumore asked:" You two first time meet each other arr?"XD
I think two of us don't look like the person who first time meet each other.haha.
But frankly, I not really like Gasoline.
I went through the menu for many times, but I still can't decide what I want to eat. I think about half an hour that I have been holding the menu and I was so confusing with what I want to choose.
Finally, we changed restaurant!

We sat pig's car to Gurney. Unfortunately, She Jie doesn't followed us.
We went to Siam Express in Gurney because there have half price for the Siam Tom Yam Mee within 4-6pm.
By the time we went in is already 5.55pm.
When the moment we wanted to take order, the waitress told us the hapy hour moment is already over.
That Pig sumore asked:" why? haven't reach 6pm wor. Just 5.55pm."
I knew that her attitude was right! But I nearly fainted then I heard this from her.hehe..
No choice, so we forced to eat also.
I and Yee Feng ate Siam Tom Yam Mee. Then Yee Theng ate Green Curry with rice(something like that la...haha.)
This was the first time I went to Siam Express. Hmm. not bad la.
Still acceptable.^^

BUT what else had made me feel unforgateble today was..the driving skill of PIG!!!!
Really OMG! Suddenly my driving skill is not very good. But I really feel that mine one is better than yours..XD
You made all of us kept on shouting and screaming on the way went and back from Gurney! So SCARY!!!!
Phew~ luckily I'm still alive now.haha...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment