About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Keep on breaking records. good or bad?

(I took this on the way back from Jusco. I really love sky.)




Today I followed my mom and dad to Jusco in BM because having one day sales over there.
Actually I'm quite lazy to follow them because I know they will not buy any clothes for me no matter there is one day sales or not.
They always complain that I'm buying too many clothes..=.=
But finally, I also followed them.
This is just because of I'm a good daughter and I'm trying to accompany them to shop although I know that they won't buy any clothes for me..haha..
Yea..I'm really too good! Praise me faster! haha...XD

Did you ever sweating in a shopping mall? I did.
Today was my first time to sweat in the shopping mall.
There was so many peoples over there and the air-con inside the shopping mall had out of function
. >.<
I'm really feel weird that time. Why I'm so lucky today? hmmm..=.="
I just kept on rushing my mom and dad to go back.
Finally my mom and dad brought me to the food court and treated me a cup of coke. =.=
Sitting over there for a while and chatting with them.
Then we went downstairs to buy some things then leave.
The first time I felt so impatient when I was shopping in a shopping mall.
The very first time in my whole life.
It breaks my record again!

And another thing that breaks my record today is.....I have only spent RM10.90!!!
The first time I went shopping but just spent not more than RM20.00..wow~
Today really is my breaking record day! Let's celebrate! yo~~ XD
Yesterday night, I think is about 9 something or 10pm..
I was chatting with him in msn.
Then he told that he is going to cut off his streamxy.
I was really shocked by him.
Then he told me his phone bill came yesterday. The total is RM216.25.
I nearly got crazy when I heard that much of amount.
I knew that I'm the one who was always chatting with him and last month we really chat a lot.
I think almost everyday. Maybe just few days that had been missed out but last month he did phoned me quite frequently.
I'm really feel so guilty.
He told me not to feel guilty and he said that was not the highest record.
I was shocked by him again. WHAT!? RM216.25 IS NOT THE HIGHEST RECORD!? THEN WHAT IS THE HIGHEST RECORD!?
He said over RM300.00 last time. Is it he trying to make me feel not so guilty or more guilty? T.T
I'm feel so sorry to him and keep on apologize to him. Haiz. I think two of us really need to control ourselves this month!
The reason why he wants to cut off his streamxy is also just because that he wants to save more money. headache..
This phone bill breaks my record again.=.=

Yesterday about 12 something I think, I was chatting with him again in the phone.
Two of us chat until four something in the morning.
Then I told him about the nightmare I have made when I was napping.
What makes me feel so scary is...I can't even differentiate that's the reality or it is just my dream.
I really can't differentiate what I have dreamed was the thing he told me previous night or just my dream.
But I just know that, if my dream happens in reality, no matter how much I love him and care about him, no matter how much he did and scacrified for me, I will still break up with him.
When I woke up from my dream, I just kept on trying to calm down myself. I knew I shouldn't think too much. It was just a dream.
Will it happens in the real life?I don't know.
But I think I should believe him.

After chatting with him in the phone is already 4 something in the morning.
I knew that he was very tired.
So I asked him to sleep.
But I din't feel sleepy at all after we hang up the phone.
I switched on my pc again and started to study hubungan etnik until 5 something in the morning only I climbed to my bed.
This breaks my record again.
I never did this before in my whole life.
Hmm.. suddenly feel that, this two days I kept on breaking my own records.
How come huh?

.

2 comments:

  1. lol..ur parents same v mine..
    caz they also keep on complaining that i always buy clothes..haiz..cham nia..T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. pig,
    That's why people always said that all the parents are the same!XD
    Never mind. Friday we can go shoping!!
    BUT...I don't have MONEY!!! T.T

    ReplyDelete