About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Having a very bad headache now.

(I took this pic on december of 2008. Apartment stay at Batu Feringghi.)



My life had totally changed now.
Sometimes I do really miss my past time.
I miss all my friends.
I miss the moment we all passed through together.
All of us always did something that breaking rules! How crazy we are!?

Who said that study in college will having a enjoyable life?
Who said that college life is more interesting than secondary school life?
Who proved that?
Maybe the subjects that we learned in secondary school are quite boring.
But I really miss the moment all of us did the crazy and "sampat" things together.
Sigh...I know that is no point for me to think about the passed because we unable to back to the passed.
So..from today onwards, I will look forward! Work hard for my future!

Now, I am so busy everyday.
ASSIGNMENT!
PRACTICAL WORK!
PREPARATION WORK FOR PRESENTATION!
STUDY!
SOCIETIES!
SPORTS!
Non-stop from busy about all those things!
Not really too much time for me to waste!
Sometimes I even felt like not enough time for me to finish my things!
Sigh..

I don't want to regret again.
I want to get good results!
I need to work more hard!
Seriously...DO MY BEST ON WHATEVER I DO!
This is thing that I learned from him.

Have to finish my two assignments about programming and IT tonight!
arghh...no time for me to revision today!
And I do having a ver bad headache now.

But I have no time to rest.

A lot of things are waiting me to rush!

Getting crazy now...ishhh..>.<


.

6 comments:

  1. ya,its very busy life.but dont u feel thats great because u have no time to think nonsense and the time pass easly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..I miss the past time..
    we keep doing crazy things..
    really enjoy in that time..
    but now..haiz..T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. sa.
    i perfer collage life
    dont know why i flt that i will be extremly tired ( i hv to work and study together)
    but i felt that at least this courses is useful for my whole life.dont need to study the nonsense subject and sit for useless exam
    after half year din study, i really miss study.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keith,
    hmm..ya ler.
    Sometimes also feel that..
    Although really busy, but I really don't have time to think much!
    Actually not bad also, right? XD

    Pig,
    me too!!!!
    Let's be a crazy girl together on Friday! XD

    Hapyprinces,
    hmm..
    now actually I feel much better than previous days.
    All my coursemate quite good actually!XD
    And I started to ki siao with them now. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haiz..u all had canceled it..
    and i met an accident..
    if din cancel..i think i wont met the accident le..T_T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pig,

    Yor..you la.
    Asked you to cancel the class you don't want.
    If not all of us will be indise the queensbay and enjoy liao lor.
    sigh..you always so stim eh.
    Be more careful next time la.

    ReplyDelete