About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Redbox again!


I went Redbox again this afternoon!
But this was the first time I hang out with my coursemates.
(Christine, Yi Ling, Shu Han, Sheau Pei, Ivy, Yi Feng, Connie, Ming Ong, Hwa Teng,Wei Inn, Zheng Keat)
Having a very different feeling today..haha..
Then only I realised that I'm really out-dated!
Many songs that they sang today, I really never heard before. =.=
Maybe I'm really having long time don't listen to chinese songs..haha..
But what make me feel so funny was...they sang hokkien song in the redbox!!!!OMG!
This was really the first time I met someone sang hokkien song in Redbox!haha..
What an interesting experience for me! They are really cute!

After the karaoke section, christine, Yi Ling, Connie and Yi Feng went to shop.
And I followed Shu Han, Ivy, Sheau Pei, Ming Ong and Zheng Keat to play games.
Actually I'm more interested on shopping..but I knew myself sure out of control when I shop.
So I just decided to followed another gang that don't want to shop.haha...
I think I was making a right choice today..cos I only spent RM3 by following another gang to play games!haha..
We somemore played basketball shooting over there.
Boys VS Girls!haha...
But We don't really care about who wons finally..
Just all of us quite enjoying and concentrate on the games for breaking the records!haha..

After that, Shu Han, Ivy, Shaeu Pei and Zheng Keat followed my car went back their hostel.
Shu Han complained that I was driving too fast!=.=
Actually quite dangerous today!
I nearly knocked by a car just cos of my suddenly break when the traffic light turned red.
All of them got a big shock!
Aspecially Sheau Pei...haha..She said actually she was very sleepy that moment but after she got a big shock because of me, she totally awake!haha.."chio si me!"
Something weird happened when we was on the way back to hostel.
Ivy asked me to drive slowly because she wanted to listen to a song(I have forgetten what's the title of song.).
Then I said okay, and I slow down my speed.
Actually I planned not to accelerate the speed anymore but I forgot actually I have to break when I drove over the hump.
Then all of them get another big shock when my car was passing over the hump.
After Zheng Keat went back to his hostel, they only told me that actually he had knocked his head to the window.
Opps..I am so sorry!
I'm not perposely to do that! "Paiseh"..XD
I will be more be careful next time...=P

After I brought Zheng Keat and Ivy back to their hostel, I followed Shu Han and Sheau Pei back to their hostel to discuss our hubungan etnik's assignment.
Sigh..so boring...And we have to complete it by this week because Mr.Ardian said all of us have to pass up next week! arghhhh!!!! pek chek arrr!
But no choice for us..keep on working hard to rush our assignment!!!!!
Still have IT assignment haven't start to discuss anything..
And tuesday we somemore have IT needs to do presentation!!!!
OMG! How come so many things need to be done!!!!
I think I really need to plan my time for study!
All the tests are coming this JULY!!!! about two weeks time!
No more hanging out and play!
Need to put more effort on my study!
AZA AZA FIGHTING!

Tomorrow I really have to complete my hubungan etnik's assignment then start my IT's assignment already.
Then study! study! study!
Need to rush my Fundamental Mathematics now. T.T

4 comments:

  1. wah..so syok enjoy v ur coursemate..
    not bad le..keep on ya..
    have fun in ur college life..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pig,
    hmm..not bad la.
    I quite enjoyed when I mixed with all of them.
    Hope you there will be same as me..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa...bad lo u...
    my name wrong ady....
    hate u...
    hng

    ~fen~the crazy & the Q 1....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!
    Please don't say yourself cute again. yuck!
    I write your name wrong meh?
    Not Yi Feng? or..you are Yi Fen?
    hehe..paiseh lor.
    not purposely d ma..

    ReplyDelete