About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Switch to blogspot


Hmm...I thought I won't switch to blogspot forever.
But I'm so wrong.
I'm feeling so so so lonely to use wretch to blog.
This is because I'm the only one who use wretch to blog among most of my friends.
Hmm..maybe I'm not the only one..But I still feel lonely.haha..
I know I'm crazy but this is my way of living.

From today onwards, I will start to use english to blog.
I know that my English was suck but I will just try my best to let you all understand my English.
Maybe is time for me to change from Mandarin to English.
Life should be always change, so that we won't feel bored easily.XD

I love busy life rather than just sitting over there and "goyang kaki".
Maybe this type of life style sometimes will make me feel tired or whatever.
But this cause me experience and know more about life.

Actually what should a life be?
I really don't know.
But what I can do is just work hard and fight everything for what I want...
So that I won't feel regret in the future.

"Never let the fears striking out, keep on playing your game."
.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger!
    actually you still can use mandarin in between
    it will not be boring sometime =)
    let's improve english togerther xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. YA!! u are right!!
    both of us also betray wretch and change to blogspot le..lol..xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerome,
    Thx for the welcoming.
    Maybe I will use chinese sometimes when I don't have mood to use english to blog.haha.
    yea~ let's improve english together..XD

    Yen,
    hahaha..
    Wretch unable to kill us.
    So..don't worry about that! XD

    ReplyDelete