About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Friday, July 03, 2009

Found in lost






Micheal Jackson.
A man that I have known him since I was still a child.
I heard his song and watched his concert's video when I was small.
My memory to him - A guy who is really good in dancing.
My dad's idol but I actually don't listen to his song very often.
I think I was just addicted to one of his song last time - "You are not alone"
I do really love the lyrics.
This song really brings a lot of memories for me.
-
Sometimes I do really impress him.
Impressive with what he had written before his death.
Maybe all those lyrics was his the most real personalities.
Another face of him that don't really known by all of us.
We always hide our true face from others to protect ourselves.
I don't really sure that is it everyones will be like that or not.
But I know, I am.
-
Unfortunately, he died of cardiac arrest on June 25, 2009.
Two days before my 18th birthday.
I seldom focus on what he have done and all about his news.
And actually I just felt surprise but I was not really having the feelings of sad or down when I heard his death.
Maybe he was not really important to me in my life.
But recently, I saw many of my friends mention of his name.
This would not happened before his death.
Many of them keep on repeating to listen to his song.
Suddenly so care about all his news.
Hmm.. don't know why..I just feel like actually we don't need to do that.
We should do that when he was still alive.
-
Don't know why I suddenly feel that we will just learn to appreciate after we have lost something.
Why you all don't try to appreciate him when he was alive?
What's the point to appreciate him now?
Okay..maybe we can said that although he is already died, but he still lives in our heart and memory forever.
Although he is already died, but he still left many of good songs and memories for us.
We unable to appeciate him before his death, but we still can appreciate with what he had left to us before all those things lost again.
Hmm.. maybe this is the point.
-
Not only Micheal Jackson's death case had made me felt like this, but also in our real life.
After we have lost something, we will only realise how important is that things to us.
Sometimes what we felt like hating the most, maybe that is the thing that will make us care the most when we lost it.
We always look to the future but seldom see the things around us.
Maybe, we really should always appreciate with what we have and all the things around us.
No matter is good or bad.
So that we won't regret after we lost it.
Always appreciate with what we have.
I always remind myself.
Always appreciate with what I have now.
Eventhough I knew that maybe I will lost "it" in the future. =(
-
Recently really busy.
A lot of tutorial's homework.
Still have 4 assignments need to be done.
Still have 4 subjects are going to test.
Sigh...
Wish that all the things can be done as soon as possible.
Suddenly I wished to be free. =(
.

No comments:

Post a Comment