About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

*Obsessed*


(I love Beyonce with her straight hair. look beautiful..)
-
Finally, my programming test is over. *phew*
Extremely tired!
A day before I took my programming test, I have only slept for 2 or 3 hours.
But I still have a lot of things don't know how to do.
Sigh..after the test one, accounting, IT and Programming are the subjects that I should work more hard.
Actually I felt that the paper is not really very difficult, but just I didn't have enough preparation for this test.
There was so many explanation for me to explain why I can't do my best in this test.
But I don't want to explain for it.
Because I know that all of those explanation are just excuses for me to rum away from the problem.
I'm just admit that I didn't manage my time successfully.
-
Yesterday I was planning to hang out and meet Lay Lay after my programming test.
But I received her sms and phone call when I was in CA.
She said she unable to hang out with me cos of "cirit birit". =.=
-
I was planning to sleep after went back home.
But before that I online and chatting with my friends in msn and playing games again.lol..
Then finally Yee Theng, Jia Wei and I planned to watch "OBSESSED".
(Actually we really had a very long discussion before we decided to watch Obsessed.lol...)
-
I fetched Jia Wei first, then Yee Theng's turns.
I really don't like to drive at night!!!!
I can't see the road clearly.
I felt so dangerous, when I was driving yesterday.
Luckily I can reahed Gurney and went back home safely yesterday. *phew**Amitabha*
-
Don't know why I kept on being so stim yesterday.
I nearly fell down when I walked down the stairs.
Maybe I was too tired but I still want to hang out. lol..
Happened so many funny things yesterday.
And I first time felt so tired to be a driver.
A fella who sat next to me yesterday kept on shouting.=.= *quite annoying*
And that Yee Theng and Jia Wei kept on bullying me yesterday night..T.T
(This two bad fella.Why I have this type of friends!!! so unlucky!!><)
-
What's have made me feel so funny was...
When we watched Beyonce and Ali were fighting in the movie.
Don't know why Yee Theng and I very nervous.lol..
Then suddenly..we saw someone who felt more nervous than us with his eccentric sound....
(I think I no need to mention who was that again...XD)
Yee Theng and I were laughing non-stop in the cinema because of him.XD
-
After the movie was aready around 11.45pm.
wow..The first time I went movie with my friends until so late.
But I very enjoyed yesterday although I felt extremely tired.(aspecially while I was driving=.=)
I don't want to drive at night anymore!><>
-
Next Thursday my second test start.
First subject that I'm going to take is Accouting.
Have to work hard for it!
-
Oh yea..I nearly forget..
I want to thank Connie here for teaching me programming yesterday.
Thanks a lot.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment