About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Mid Term Test!!!

What a busy week for me!?
3 test and 1 presentation need to be done!
Feel like seriously lack of time to finish all my things. arrgghh!!! "pek chek"
I have seriously lack of sleep for this few days.
Really wish to sleep for few more hours everyday!
I'm still suffering with the people told me that college's life is very free?
Hmm..is it because we are taking different courses?
But I just know that my course is really busy!!!!
Is really hard to be free.
Assignment! Homework! Presentation! Sports! SSDP! bla bla bla..all those annoying stuff..>.<
-
But actually I'm really having a very happy day for today!
I have done my HE's presentation and my fundamental maths! Phew~
I wish that I don't have any mistakes in my fundamental maths.
And what have made me feel so surprise was my presentation's grade!
Is really better than what I have expected! XD really excited!
And the lecturer said that he loves our group's assignment.
This really made us feel that we really didn't wasted our time to put in our effort into this assignment! ^^
Really nervous when I was presented my assignment to the class. lolz..
Today was my lucky day I think.
All the things went through so successfully. ^^
Wish that the luck will keep on sticking with me. XD
-
Now I just left HE's test for tomorrow morning and IT's test on Friday!
After that I think I can sleep as long as I can..XD
But I think I won't be free after the test.
Still have 4 assignments need to rush!
Of course, still left a lot of homework..
I want to finish all of them on this Saturday and Sunday.
And some of them need to pass up to the lecturer for checking purpose.
Wish that I can complete all my assignments and homework on next two weeks.
Then I think is time for me to prepare my final exam!
-
No more last minute study!!
Aim to the best and fight for it!
Aza aza fighting! >.<
.

2 comments:

  1. add oil ya..i am going to finish my final exam~~xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yen,

    same to you.
    Wish you good luck in your final exam!^^

    ReplyDelete