About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Finally. ^^



Recently my mom always said:" wah! so hardworking ar? unlike you ler..you scared me a lot."

"SHOULD I BE HAPPY OR SAD WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THIS? "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

Phew~ Finally that busy week have past away!
3 tests and 1 presentation have already done...so happy!
But busy life still keeps on..
After that three tests, I need to rush the homework for whole week.
Because of the test, everyday just study like crazy but I didn't do all my homework.
And I still have 4 assignment need to be rush..Life is still maintain the same.
Hmm..or maybe..more busy than last time? I think so..=.=
Tuesday have to pass up my netball's assignment but actually I still not sure what I'm going to do.
Just now my parents just brought me to Tesco and bought some materials back.
I think I will try to finish it by tomorrow. I wish to.
-
Friday, I have faced my IT's test..
I feel extremely bad after came out from the CA.
Sigh..I really don't know what I can commented on it.
I have a lot of question that I don't know how to answer.
And I don't even really understand what's the questions asking actually. Totally dead!
After I have faced my English, HE, Fundamental maths and accounting's test.
I think IT really dissapointed me a lot.
I used a lot of time to prepare it but I think I will get the worst results among them. Sigh..
I think I really have to put more effort on my IT..
-
When I was on the way back home from college on Friday, I faced a very heavy traffic jam.=.=
It took me 45 minutes to reach my home..It nearly drives me crazy.
I nearly slept when I was stuck over Union High School there.
I was seriously lack of sleep for few days.
Stupid FRIDAY!
Recently, I realise that I can take about 20 minutes to reach college if I drives through the mountain there.
But I don't pass through there everyday.
I will just pass through there when I was nearly to be late.
I prefer to use mountain there, but my parents don't allow me to drive there.
They said is too dangerous. =.= Sigh..
-
I have slept for 12 HOURS!!!!!
I slept on 9.30pm something on Friday night then I woke up at 9.30am the next day..
Someone also said I'm sleeping pig already..
I'm not always like that what..just sometimes..when I feel extremely tired.XD
But I feel sorry to "him".
Sorry for cannot accompany him for this Saturday and Sunday bacause I have to rush my homework and assignment. Sigh..I'm so sorry about that.
-
I will have a programming test on this coming Friday again..Sigh.
I haven't finish my study. Headache..
Tomorrow I have to rush my netball's assignment and I have to tidy up my room.
I don't know I have time to study my programming or not.
Arrrgghh!!!! *pek chek*
Today I somemore waste my time on dreaming and doing nonsence. Ishh..
Feel like want to kill myself now..><
-
Now is already 2.35am..
Had been raining non-stop for whole day.=.=
Tired..
Going to bed now.
And I wish that I can finish everything by tomorrow.
Good luck to myself.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment