About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Keep on busy


Finally, all my tests temporarily passed.
Actually it doesn't affects me a lot.
I feel that I am not hardworking enough for those tests.
Don't know why sometimes I was trying to ignore all those tests.
I had received the result of two subjects.
Frankly, my results sucks!!!
I hate this kind of result!

I failed my IT.(23.5 / 50)
My friends told me is doesn't matter because there was only 4 persons pass this tests.
My IT lecturer told us is okay to get above 20 because the test is above our standard.
But for me, I will feel that why those people can scores "A" but I can't?
Yea, I know. Maybe I was not hardworking enough.

Today I got my results of accounting's test 1.(59 / 100)
Although pass, but I still feel embarrassing to get this type of results.
Shu Han told me don't too sad because I was the first time to take accounting test but I just can't control myself to being emo.
I feel that I can do better than this.
Need to work more hard on other test.
But I understand that sometimes study hard isn't enough but have to study smart...Sigh...
Seriously, I'm going to plan my time properly and start study hard.
I don't want to see the dissapoinment of my family aspecially my grandma.
I promise, I will work even harder than now. No jokes!
Now I'm waiting to see my maths, english, programming, accounting(test 2)
and Hubungan Etnik's results. Sigh..
Really not in mood to accept the facts!

Yesterday I was really having a verybad days.
I received Yee Theng's message after I finished my accounting's test.
Then we went to Kimberly Street to eat "tau hua".haha..
Yee Theng and Jia Wei seriously addicted to "tau hua"..lol..XD
I thought we Wednesday only went to Gurney drives and ate "tao hua".
Then the second day we went to Kimberly street to eat "tau hua" again?..lol.
But these few days keep on hang out with them, I finally know where is Sunrise, upper Penang road and Kimberly Streets.lol..clap hands for me..thx...XD

Sigh, Chin Yee Feng is going back to Australia tomorrow.
Since she came back from Australia for one month, I had just met her up for three times.
But I felt happy also lerr cos I never think that I still can celebrate my birthday with her this year.XD
Wish you pass your test over there and get into the University over there sucessfully.
Wish you all the best over there.^^

Now I'm coughing non-stop.
Yesterday I was having a very bad headache and fever but I was still rushing for my programming's assignment.
Luckily we are able to pass up our group assignment on time.phew~
I nearly give up yesterday night but luckily I successfully write out that program. phew~
But yesterday have taught me a lesson : NO MORE LAST MINUTES WORK!
It is really tiring..

Today I was planning to hang out with Yee Theng again.
But my parents don't allow me to hang out cos I have been hanging out with them almost everyday for this week.
Sigh..nearly bored to death at home.
I want to hang out..T.T


.

2 comments:

  1. i never meet with yf leh
    so cham...
    wish she can continue study at there
    but
    recently how are u?
    sick must rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. shijie,

    alamak!
    you got met Yee Feng la.

    That day before you went KL,
    all of us met at Gasoline ma.
    You forgot d?
    lol..

    I just finished my IT test yesterday.
    Tired like a crazy.
    Still have 19 days to go to reach my Final!!!
    my first semester going to end soon.
    time really pass by so fast!><

    ReplyDelete