About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Second IT test is over!


Finally I had finished my second IT test yesterday. Horray!!! =D
Don't understand why everytimes I will feel extremely tired after my IT test.
Yesterday after came back from college, I feel like I'm going to die soon.
Extremely headache and tired.
I started to dying on my bed about 9 something.
That was really early for me to sleep.
But I just can't control myself. lol. XD

Although I have done my IT test.
But I still have to study. sigh..
Final Exam is coming soon..(19 days to go) T_T
I'm scared!!!!

Mid term test's result:
Fundamental Maths - 18/18(1st test) , 30/30(2nd test)
English - (haven't know yet)
IT - 23.5/50(I failed my 1st test >_<) , 30/50(2nd test. finally pass. but really bad.sigh)
Programming - 47.5/50(failed! sigh..this kind of results.)
Accounting - 59(1st test) ; 95(2nd test)
Hubungan Etnik - A (lecturer said the grade will change from time to time..T_T)

After the all the tests that I have went through.
I realise that I really poor in IT and Programming.
Sigh..headache with this two subjects.
I really scare that I will fail my IT and Programming! T_T
Have to work hard on it!
Have to plan my time for study. Sigh..
I don't want to RESIT and REPEAT any subjects!!!!

3 comments: