About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Hair Style!

(New hair style.But doesn't showed much different =.=)
.
Today finally went for a hair cut. (after grumbling around three weeks. lol)
I didn't went to Hair Impression this time cos I don't wanna wash my hair. ( I knew this was a lame reason. )
Then finally I went to Colour World. The very first time in my life.lol.
My head seem like lighther than before.haha.
And look not so messy like before.
.
Firstly, I wanna apologize to MISS PIG cos I unable to attend your birthday's celebration.
But at least I still remember your birthday..right?
So...I guess you won't angry me. right? hehehe...XD
.
I have skipped my class for yesterday and today.
Not going out to play but I was staying at home and study.
Wondering why I don't have such effort to study when I was taking my SPM? hmm..
Sometimes really feel strange you know.
My mom also said I doesn't look like a hardworking person..(ishhh)
Actually I really scared I can't pass my final exam.
I don't wanna repeat and resit!!!!>_<
I don't wanna waste money and time!!!
Haiz...
Wish that I can pass all my subjects!!!
Amitabha..
.
Thinking not going to college tomorrow.
But my friend asked me to teach her accounting. =.=
OMG! I don't know I will teach her something wrong or not.
I also not very good in accounting only..fainted!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment