About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Friday, August 28, 2009

McD Study Day

( Ask you study, you kept on searching for sport car!)

(So happy for having chances to eat McD? xD)

(My brunch. Mc Chicken. really having a long time didn't eat McD lorrr.)
.

Today was a very busy day for me.
Actually I was planning not to skip my today class because yesterday night my coursemate asked me to go to college.
But then yesterday night my stupid gastric made can't fall into sleep.
This morning two of my coursemates phoned me, but I was still sleeping. lol.
Okay, I admit that those are just excuses.
Actually I was lazy! xD
I just want to lay on my bed and keep on sleeping.
.
I woke up about 9 something or 10 something ? ( I had forgotten)
Then I went to college at 12 something to pick up the letter that I have applied on Wednesday.
Then I rushed to meet Ivy to get all those IT notes that lecturer had discussed with them on Tuesday and taught Sheau Pei Accounts.
I really can't believe that I have the ability to teach people Accounts. OMG.! O.o
Hope that I didn't teach her something wrong. amitabha.
.
I rushed to Sunrise McD to meet Yee Theng after that.
Today made me think of last time when Pig, Yee Feng, Yee Theng and me always study together before exams when all of us still in secondary school.
But now just left me and Yee Theng. T_T
I really miss last time!
I think is really impossible for us to sit down and study together. right?
Sigh.
.
Today I just revised my Accounts.
I thought I can finished my Fundamental Maths also but I failed to do it.
Tomorrow I will spend all my time for Programming.
Really need to work very hard on it!
Programming makes me worry a lot. sigh..
I don't want my Programming fail. No way from being that!
I surely can score for my Programming!
Aza aza Fighting!
.
After that we planned to eat tau hua.
Unfortunately, tau hua's tauke off day. zzz..
Sigh...so stupid!
I have the mood to eat tau hua but the boss don't want to sell it to me. ishh..>_<
But then we went to Gurney. xD
I went to buy mousetape's refill and help my mom buy chilli.
Then we went to few shops and look around.
I saw some clothes really nice but I don't have so much money to buy. sigh..
We just walked around for a while. =(
Cos just can see but cannot buy. sigh...
I am not a rich girl~ nanannaanana(singing~~) xD
.
Actually Today I quite SS at Sunrise McD.lol.
Don't know why I kept on so high..haha..
Looking down the street and searching for some eccentric person that passed by also quite interesting huh...XD
I enjoy my day today! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment