About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I miss you all

Yesterday I finally met up with Ah Sin, Lay and Lao Zhao.
I really miss them so much...
I think we already have several months didn't meet with each other.
All of us were too busy.
.
What will the girls do when they met up with each other?
No other than GOSSIP! haha..
I heard many stories about my secondary school's friends.
Since they were study in form 6, many of them have changed?
I don't know.
But suddenly I was so jealous of them.
Studying in form 6, still can study together with each other.
They made me soooo miss my secondary school's life. =(
I'm so miss the moment we went through together.
Did all those SS things no matter where we were.
I can share all my happiness and sadness with you all.
But now we are so far apart.
Even want to meet once also really hard. Sigh.
Don't now why yesterday I felt a bit sad after met up with you all.
I just can feel that time really passed by so fast.
When we can meet up with each other again?
I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!
.
Aspecially thanks to Lao Zhao, Lay and Ah Sin.
I never think that I can still receive a birthday present.
I love it so much. Very cute..hahaha.
Yesterday night my dad saw it.
He asked me when did Tang San Zhang become a duck? XD
OMG...haha..

(My birthday present. So cute! I like the action..XD)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That day when I went for hair cut.
The hairstylist's wife asked me is it interested to buy Mary Kay mask.
Then my mom asked me.
I thought she will pay for me.
Of course I said YES!
Then after that she said I have to pay myself. T_T
BANKRUP!!! Arrgghhh...
But luckily my mom said she will pay half for it. Haha..xD
My lovely mummy really good la.XD
.
Then today I asked my dad.
Tell him I bought this to cure my face.
If not I will have no face to face others.
Then my dad said he will pay RM50 for me.
Really love him so much! Gam dom.!!!XD
I wish that my face can recover faster.
I really hate all those pimples! Kill them! Kill them!haha..

(The very first time I use Mary Kay. ^^)

(Today my free PSP arrived my house! excited! haha..XD extremely excited!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I got all my coursework's grade.
Really lucky that I din fail my Programming.
I thought I need to do make good test.
But luckily I don't need. phew~
.
Final exams left 6 days to go..
Gonna work hard on it.
Aspecially my IT and Programming.
I thought my programming will fail.
But luckily I didn't.
I think I am really lucky.
But really have to work very hard on Programming.
Coursework's marks doesn't helps much on our final.
Sigh...
Arrrghh!!!
I don't wanna RESIT any subjects!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment