About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tsunami in Haeundae


Calvin picked me up with Jia Wei and Yi Lin in the afternoon.
I feel weird cos I failed to recognize Calvin's car although Jia Wei told me he is driving silver's Vois.
In fact, I just can recognize our local car, my dad's Hyundai and Mini Cooper.
No other than that.
Every car looks the same for me. LOL.
I knew that I'm weird but not my fault. I also don't want to be like that. =(
First time I meet with Calvin (my accounting's sifu) and Yi Lin.
Nice to meet you all^^
.
We decided to watch "Tsunami in Haeundae".
I met up with Wan Wai and his gf accidentally when we were buying movie ticket in GSC.
Then Yee Theng came over Chopper Board and met up with us.
We went to Popular after Chopper Board.
Then Chee Yang came over and met up with us for movie together.
I saw a very cute Winnie The Pooh's tumbler cost rm 20++.
I feel like want to buy it but because of my financial problem I gave up. =(
Arrghh....I love that a lot.>_<
.
Something happened when we watched Tsunami.
All of us felt our chairs were shaking. So Scary.
Except Jia Wei =_= he can't felt anything. swt!!! insane.
Really scary you know.
Earthquake when we watched Tsunami.
Seem so cool huh!?=X
.
After movie we went to Penang Bowl.
Jazz came over and met up with us.
Only Yi Lin, Calvin and Jia Wei were playing.
Jazz, Yee Theng and I sat aside looking around and chatting.
This is my first time went to Penang Bowl and of course I don't even know how to play bowling. xD
.
Our actual plan should be going to Coffee Island after that.
But because of the earthquake, they said better don't near to the places that have sea.
Yi Lin said she don't want to die before she is having her STPM. LOL!
Then finally we decided to go to Garlic Chicken's street to have our dinner.
After that we went to Pasar Malam near my house.
But actually we didn't walk into the Pasar Malam also. =___=
We just passed by. swt!
.
I really love Tsunami in Heaundae.
This movie really funny and touching.
Made me laughed hardly when my tears dropped the laughed hardly again.=___=
I feel like I'm going to Tanjung Rambutan after watching this movie...
..
Actually I'm extremely worried about him for whole day since I received his call when I was in Gurney.
I can felt his is a bit down.
I asked him but he refuse to tell me.
He just said he is okay and asked me to enjoy myself.
How come I can enjoy myself after I realised that he is down?
Sigh...
Maybe he is too tired recently. =(
Hope he will be happy always..

No comments:

Post a Comment