About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Saturday, September 05, 2009

TIRED!

Exam week started. The war has just begun but I already feel extremely tired.
Yesterday I slept not more than 2 hours.
I fainted on my bed after came back home from my HE test.
I still have 4 subjects to go after I was having my English and HE.
I don't know whether I can make well in my exam or not.
I knew that I really need some confidence but I don't really have it.
Everytimes I think of my family, I feel very stress.
I knew that they are having a very high expectation on me and I scare I will disappointed them. =(
I can't believe that I cried in front of him that night when I was chatting with him in the phone about my study.
I was shocked by myself also but I lost control.
I thought I can handle my stress and hide it so well but finally I fail to do it.
Seem like I was having an explotion suddenly after I had kept too many things inside.
..
The hacker's incident had made me felt quite down these few days.
It keeps on disturbing my mood seriously.
I always influenced by it and can't kept myself concentrate on my study.
But now, I decided to ignore it.
Actually not really important for me to find out who is the hacker.
What can I do if I really find out? No point at all.
I don't want to waste my time on thinking such things.
What I have to do now is just concentrate on my exam.
I'm going to work very hard for it.
I shouldn't waste my time on such useless things.
.
I had settled 90% of my Accounts and Fund Maths.
Need to be more concentrate on my Programming and IT.
These two subjects are the poorest subjects for me compared to others.
I'm going to put more effort on them. T_T
.
Recently I keep on thinking whether should I go to attend an English course or not.
I really need to improve my English. =(
I'm headache which center that I should go.
Cambridge? Not really expensive but I got many negative commands from my friends.
British council? Very expensive but I heard my friend said that there is really good.
I really don't know how to choose.
Gonna think about it seriously after my exam. sigh..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment