About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bankrup. T_T

(I love this hat =D )


Today I went Queensbay with Tha.
I did bankrup!
I bought a key chain, a jeans and a new digi number.
Actually I'm not spending much but I was already very poor before I went to Queensbay. =X

After that we went to Sakea Sushi.
The very first time I went in there.
I prefer their Green tea compared to Sushi King..
I'm not really eating much...
So..I'm not really having comment about it.

After Queensbay we went to pasar malam for a while.
The first time I wore long jeans to pasar malam.
Hot!!!!
End up, I din bought anything from pasar malam.
feels like nothing for me to buy..zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment