About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gathering Day!

(This pic quite blur =( lay and yen wen not inside...sigh)
(me and ah sin)
(Hui Ling...Our beloved future nurse. xD)

(Cute ah sin. Maybe she will kill me when she see this pic. xD)
(Last but not least! Out Lao Zhao. xD)

I went to fetch Poh Ling to Old town and met up with Vannice.
After I resigned until now.
I already have several months didn't met up with them.
Unfortunately, Su Ying, Hui Yin and Yee Juan didn't join us. =(
Quite miss them.
Although last time my job is quite boring but they are interesting.
Luckily they accompany talking and playing around. hehe..
If not I will really bored to death.
..
nearly fell asleep when I met with them.
Not because of they are boring, but I just seriously lack of sleep.
I just slept few hours.
Extremely tired.
We sat over there about 3 or 4 hours. LOL!
The first time I went to Old Town so long time. ==
.
I went to Old Town again at night.==
The very first time I went into the same place twice.
I meant Old Town.zzzz
I feel a bit weird when Ah Sin sms me and told me they decided to go to Old Town.
Sigh..finally I also went in..because of my beloved ex- secondary schoolmates.
I really miss them a lot!!!!
And I felt very surprise that Yi Lei and Yen Wen were going too.
I think after SPM, we already didn't meet up with each other until now.
.
Now all of us were choosing different road to walk on..
Yen Wen and Hui Ling are studying nursing in KL.
Yi Lei is studying QS in KL tarc.
Just Lay, Ah Sin, Lao Zhao and Tiew are studying form 6 in MBS now.
Sometimes I will feel like I want to study form 6 together with them.
Although they told me a lot of people had changed after they went in to form 6 but feel like still can study together is a very happy thing for me.
I knew that we are impossible to stick with our friends forever but just feel like that things that I study now is not what I really want.
Sigh..no point to think so much. I have already made my choice. =(
What I can do now is just work hard on it.
Maybe I will love the things I study..one day..maybe...
.
Can I get myself back to secondary life? =X




No comments:

Post a Comment