About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Christine's Brithday celebration.

(wow.. Yi Fen and Jian Shu..first couple in M43..titanic? XD)
(Me and Yi Fen)
(Me and Connie)
(Me and Yi Fen again. Two siao po in M43. but now I siao then her liao==)
(Me and Zheng Keat)
(Connie, me, Hwa Teng and Wei Xuan)
(I love M43)


Yesterday was not only the last day of exam but also was our Christine's birthday.
Actually I planned not to go cos I felt extremely tired.
The day before the IT test, I only slept for not more than 1 hour.
But end up, I also went to Red Box and met them up.
.
After Red Box, actually I supposed to meet up with Ai Yin and Pei Wen for movie.
Then meet Yee Theng and Pig at night at Coffee Island.
But my trip changed finally.
I went to watch "The Unbelievable" with Yee Theng them.
Hmm.. no comments on this "ghost movie"..I just felt that I wasted RM8 to watch it.
.
After movie, Yee Theng, Vampire, Wan Ying and I went to Coffee Island.
Actually Pig suppose to go along with us but finally she ppk us.Isshh>_<
But we just sat there for a while cos is really bored.
And I quite down yesterday. Maybe I was just too tired.
.
But I was having a good memories with my coursemates.
All of them are so high in Red Box.
My coursemates...really cute. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment