About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Paradise Beach.

Woke up late in the afternoon.
Actually just planned to have lunch with Jia Wei and Yee Theng.
After lunch, Yee Theng fetched her sister to tuition.
Then we decided to go to Paradise beach so suddenly.phew.

We met up with Vampire, Wan Yin and Jazz over there.
The first time I went to Paradise beach!
Yee Theng, thank you so much! muacks. xD

After beach, we summore went to Gurney Drive to have our dinner.
Then Sunrise McD for ice cream and Garlic Chicken's street for tao hua. haha..
Having a very nice day!
But... no more long jeans for beach! ==
Shoes of Vampire, Jia Wei, Yee Theng, Wan Ying and Me.
Me and Yee Theng. ^^
Leg of Yee Theng and me.
I love beach!!!
What are they doing?
Actually we are trying to take pic of an emo guy at the back. xD
But Yee Theng, you really look beautiful in this pic.
I love this pic a lot!
Wan Ying and Yee Theng! xD
Vampire and Jia Wei.
Yee Theng, Vampire and Jia Wei.
Walk to the sea? O_O
Vampire and Jia Wei again.
Look like a couple? xD
Dunno they will kill me or not when they see this. xD
This pic nice.right?
Posing~~
Opps. blocking by a guy..
I want to try this next time!
It is really cool!!!!
ewwww...What's this?
Bamboo?
Gurney drive for dinner at night.
When Wan Ying took this pic?
How come I dont know. =="


No comments:

Post a Comment