About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lost


Sometimes I wish I will be alone.
But sometimes I scared to be alone.
I don't know what I was thinking.
Actually I'm not thinking much.
But don't know why I just feel like there's no ones who really understand me.
Maybe no ones can understand me cos I always try to keep my true self from others.
I scared people to find out more about me.
.
I wish there will be a person that will....
always understand what I am thinking of.
always accompany me.
always make me laugh.
always make me feel I'm the only one for him.
always make me feel comfortable.
Maybe, I'm too greedy.
.
Sometimes I feel the life I'm having now is not what I want.
But I don't know what I want actually.
I don't want anything but I just want a person that really listen and care about me.
Maybe I really don't know how to appreaciate.
Maybe I will regret one day.
Maybe whole world will ignore me.
Maybe I'm always useless.
Why I will feel tired so easily?
Maybe someone is right..
I can't really successful with this type of attitude.
I have attitude problem.
.
I can't see my future.
I'm lost.
I'm tired.
Can I just leave ?

No comments: