About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dating

(The sky is so blue..)
(What's he doing? hmm...)

Driving alone to Gurney and met up with him.
Then I brought him to my house again.
Not going up to my house and visiting.
Just trying to show him how to go my house from Gurney. =.=
.
Then we went to Gurney watched "Where got ghost!?".
This movie extremely funny.
I kept on laughing in the cinema.
I was really having a very long time didn't watch this type of movie in cinema.
But this movie really nice.
Sometimes I still will laugh when I think of some scenes of this movie. xD
.
After that we went to Sushi King to have my brunch on 3 something in the afternoon.
Before that I planned not to eat but he wanted me to eat something cos he scared I will have gastric.
But I really don't know what I want to eat.
I brought him from down stairs to up stairs, from up stairs to down stairs again.
I don't know what I really want to eat.
Finally I decided to went in Sushi King.
We didn't eat any extra Sushi but just order a set of rice.
Cos...we are poor. xD
.
After that we drove out from Gurney.
He taught me the way to go Jeti.
Feel weird.==
I think I know how to go to Jeti from Gurney..hmmm..
Maybe.. xD
.
Then we went back to Gurney drive.
We walked along the beach side and chatting..(is it consider as beach side? hmm..maybe..)
What we felt so funny after that is..
When we were sat on the chair over there and talked..
Got an old uncle play oldies songs beside us..
Just seem like what playing in the movies.
Romantic huh? LOL!!!
.
Thanks to my dear that giving me such a happy day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment