About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Last outing for my 1st sem break =D

I thought I will be staying at home for my last two days of my sem break.
Planned to hang out with my friends but they seem like so busy. =(
Yee Theng had to accompany her mother. dunno go where...
Then Pig told me she was having a meeting and just can met up with me after 1pm.
But finally she also ppk me. sad.=(
I knew this would happened to me.
Suddenly feel so down.
.
Then I was just stucking at home for doing nothing.
I thought I will have a boring day again.
Don't even know where to go and who to go with.
All discuss half way. =(
But luckily I received Wan Yin's call finally. ^^
So happy to receive her call. xD
.
Then after that I fetched Jia Wei went to Queensbay to meet up with Vampire, Wan Yin and Jazz.
But I am so surprise that I saw Yee Theng was there with them!
I thought she has to accompany her mom. xD
After she told me I only knew that she asked her mom to throw her there. LOL!
.
We went to Johnny's steamboat( is it the name? not really remember. xD).
I just ordered a yam special.hehe..I love yam..
Vampire and Wan Yin were so funny.
Kept on doing some funny action. I was laughing non stop because of two of them.
I think I did have long time didn't laugh like this with my friends after I graduated from my secondary school.
Sigh...Suddenly so miss all my ex-secondary friends.
.
Pig came over and met up with us after that.
Hmm...still consider as ppk? maybe not.
Okay, at least you came and met up with us finally.
Although is a bit late but I forgive you. xD
.
After that we went to 75 degree celsius.
It is beside Coffee Island.
The first time I went there.
But I felt a bit weird.
Feel like having nothing inside.
I thought that is Yee Theng's drinks.XD
But two guys were drinking?

(Grab from Yee Theng's blog.Copyrighted served by Yee Theng. xD)

Dawn of the beauty. Nice name huh...
I ordered the same drinks with Yee Theng.
Actually I ordered Bailey at first but the waiter told me that there was no Bailey available. =(
Then I ordered Cappuccino, the waiter told me the machine spoilt.
I don't know what to order anymore.=___=
Yee Theng said her drinks is really not bad.
So finally, I ordered the same drinks with Yee Theng. =D
Really not bad.
No wonder it will be the Top drinks.

End of the day.
Taking a picture of myself.
I think I am really having a long time didn't do this to myself. xD
Happy to see that my pimples had recovered a lot compared to the last time when I was working in Sunshine Farlim.
Hope that it will be recovered fully soon. =D

.

No comments:

Post a Comment