About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Stupid Laziness!

Semester 3 started few weeks ago but I'm being more lazy.
I don't know what to do with myself.
I really don't have eyes to see myself if I keep on being like that.
Always online!
Always hang out and play!
Always online games!
Arghh...pek chek with myself!
When only will I feel nervous for the exam that is coming soon?
When only I willing to put effort on my studies?
Feel like going to kill myself because of my stupid laziness!
arrrghhh!!!!

Melissa Tan!
Please work hard a bit on your studies!
Or else you will need to pay for resit!
WAKE UP!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. me too leh..haiz.. especially internet..non stop de..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. FORCE urself find some studymates working hard toge... of coz not "chitchatmate"

    never play online game otherwise when you are out of uni, you will find out u could have used the time for better purpose. i only realize tis in the last 2 yrs of my uni.

    if u got talent, dun waste ur talent.
    if u got no talent, dun waste ur time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late reply!

    Shi Jie, me too. =/

    anthony,thx for your advice. I will keep in mind. =)

    ReplyDelete