About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Miraku @ G-hotel

Gathering with Sooh Ling, Ling Hwee and Koh Ee.( 21 Feb 2010)

Koh Ee and Shu Ling came my house and met up with me first. Planned to sit Sooh Ling's car actually but Ling Hwee said she wanna drive because she don't dare to sit Sooh Ling's car! LOL! I'm really curious about Sooh Ling's driving skill! How come will Ling Hwee don't dare to sit her car again! xD Gonna find a chance to ask Sooh Ling to fetch me out! xD

After get in to Ling Hwee's car, we still failed to decide where to go. swt us! Finally we just went to Gurney and walked around. Then we all decided to go Miraku for our gathering dinner under suggestion of Sooh Ling. The food is really great!!! I love it but quite expensive. Four of us spent RM204 for our dinner. LOL! But we really enjoyed it!

There are some pictures of the food. I didn't get to take all the food that we ordered beacuse all of us are too busy eating all those delicious food. xD


(My favourite GREEN TEA ice cream!!! The best green tea ice cream I ever eat.)

(Big Sushi! really delicious than Sushi King and Sakea!)


(Beef with alcohol taste? btw quite delicious..)



(My rice. =D)








No comments:

Post a Comment