About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stress.


I am really disappointed with my final exam.
Although I got all A for the coursework of all the subjects.
I knew if I work harder on it, sure I will get A for every subjects very easily.
But unfortunately, I knew that I'm not hardworking enough.
No other excuses. Just not hardworking enough.
.
Although I just need to take 5 subjects for my second semester but I don't know why I'm feeling more stress compared to my first semester.
I cried before my programming written test.
I cried when I was rushing my assignment.
The very first time I almost didn't sleep for two days to rush my assignment.
Everything just stress me out.
I don't know why I become like that.
Maybe, I just don't want to disappoint my parent..my family.
.
Today my dad brought us to dinner.
Really having a very long time I didn't have my dinner with my family.
My mom mentioned about the scholarship again.
She asked me to put more effort on my study so that I can get the scholarship for my advanced diploma.
Don't know why suddenly I feel so stress.
Maybe I scared I can't reach what she expected.
.
Sometimes I did very envy my friends who got 10 or 11As in the SPM.
And I quite regret that I didn't work hard for my SPM.
My dad and mom were working hard to pay for my college tuition fees.
Sometimes I regret that I didn't work hard to get good results in SPM.
If I got the good results, now I can apply scholarship and my mom and dad don't need to suffer so much about me.
So I know I should work more hard to get the scholarship for advanced diploma.
At least my parent don't need to suffer so much about me.
I knew that I "need" to get good results but not " want".
I just don't want to disappoint my parent.
.
Just done my Programming, Information System, English and Account paper.
Now just left my Statistic paper need to be done.
The last paper that I need to work hard for this semester.
At least I wish my Statistic can get an A.
Then I will start to work for my whole sem break. maybe? =/

5 comments:

  1. Don't so stress le..try ur best!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. sasa..im here lo...hm... u dont so stress la, everything will be find after meet me, as im a nurse ma..haha
    now le..when free, plan and see, when to meet la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. shi jie, lol.
    you not yet be a real nurse lo.
    I scared I will be more serious than last time after i meet you..xD
    now???

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do u mean by will be more serious then last time?

    ReplyDelete