About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Last day for my second sem

Final exam is over. Tomorrow will be the first day of my semester break. But nothing for me to feel happy for. I will be going to work tomorrow. =( Didn't get to enjoy even one day of my holiday. I feel so tired and lazy. Can I just ignore it? Sigh..okay..I knew that is totally impossible. The first time I didn't feel happy at all when I know that I got a part time job.

I'm really disappointed actually. I think I will get a very bad results for this semester. I don't have the confidence at all. Maybe I will just get an A for my Account. Quite worry about my Programming and Information System. I feel quite upset today. Didn't have enough time to finish my Statistic paper.=( The second paper that I didn't have enough time to finish it after my English paper.

Just now went dinner with my family. I told my dad that maybe I will have a very bad results for second semester. He didn't scold me like last time when I was in secondary school but just said:" Never mind, just work harder next time. At least you don't fail any subjects then everything will be fine." I don't know how to express my feelings at the moment. Feel like want to cry in front of him. I feel so sorry that I didn't work hard enough.

When only I can change my attitude? How come I always regret after doing something? Sigh...

2 comments: