About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Last day of my semester break!

Argh...I'm going to be a year 2 college student tomorrow onwards. Why time suddenly pass by so fast? I seem like getting old so fast! I really don't want to be 20 years old so fast.Ish...

Actually I felt quite bored for this semester break. On this semester break, I just work on weekends for HSBC bank. Most of the days I was staying at home and nearly bored to death. =/ I really can't imagine how did I pass those boring days. I feel so lifeless when I stayed at home and stared my laptop for the whole day. Argh....suddenly I miss my busy life although it is extremely tiring. But at least I won't feel like my brain stops functioning. I feel like I didn't use my brain for the whole semester break. =.=

Although this semester break is the most boring semester I ever had but I went to several places with my friends that I wish to go for a long time and I really have a very great moment when I be with them. I finally stepped in Sunset Bistro with Yee Theng and Jerome! xD I quite love the environment over there because it is special but I'm disappointed with the drinks over there. Maybe next time I should just drink their beers. I still remembered a slogan that we saw on their menu - " save water, drink beers"..lol..

Besides, I finally get to meet with Wenc after a long long period of waiting. Actually she came to Penang to attend a seminar that organised by the JCI in disted -" Grooming for success". I didn't get to attend that seminar because I need to work on that Saturday. Wenc came Gurney and met up with me after that seminar. xD Finally! LOL. Last Monday, we (Aisling, Ah Phang, Jerome, Calvin, Yee Theng, Wenc, Pig and I) went Redbox! I was lost control on that day in Redbox after received someone phone call! OMG! Until now I still can't accept what I have did! Gosh! I'm not going to mention what actually happened again! I can't accept!! After that we went movie - Furry Vengeance. An extremely funny movie! But a bit disgusting =.="

And now I have a BIG BIG news that going to tell all of you! I finally can tell others - " I went Auto City before!" xD lol.. Last Friday, Calvin fetched Yee Theng, Jerome and I to Butterworth. We met up with Wenc at Sunway and we watched Ipman2 over there. Great movie again! I love it!

Thanks to all my lovely friends for giving a great and fabulous sem break. If not, I can't really imagine how my sem break life would be. Love you all =D

No comments:

Post a Comment