About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines day

Planned to watch morning's Valentines day with Pig and Aisling. But they were late.=_______= When they reached Gurney is already 12 something. So we changed to 2pm ones. But unfortunately, only Aisling and I watched this movie because Pig was sick. Aisling drove Pig and I back to get her own car, then she drove me to Gurney again. And there was seriously traffic jam on the road!!! Yea...we were late finally "again". Really rushing around. zzZZ. But the movie is really funny. Taylor Swift a bit "sampat" inside the movie but I still love her.haha.. xD

We went Sakae Sushi after movie. This is the second time I went there. I love the Green Tea!!! Actually recently I really seriously addicted to Green Tea. I also don't know why. Don't ask me. =_____= Just love it without any reason. xD

See that uncle and aunty? They are sooo cooool!!!!! I love their couple zebra wear!!! xD We saw that when we were sitting in the food court in Gurney. LOL. Do you want to wear like that with your bf? xD



No comments:

Post a Comment