About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl. Nothing special, nothing common. I love to do what I want and act as what I like. Acting and being like a crazy is my style of living! No crazy, no life!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Reunion Dinner.

Yesterday my dad brought us to my grandma's house about 6pm. My mom and I were helping my grandma in the kicthen. Actually I don't know what I can help also. LOL. Just took picture of them when they were busying around. xD But I'm not kacau-ing them. I helped them to serve the food to the outside's table.

Some of my relatives came back from Singapore to have reunion dinner with us. But I didn't eat much because of my stupid gastric! ishhh!><

This is my handsome cousin. I love him so much! He is extremely cute. Hmm...What's he doing ? xD

Actually I quite miss the moment that last time all of us were living together at my grandma's house. Although sometimes will quarrel and fighting around with my cousins but we still have a lot of happy memories. Playing those stupid games with each other. Chasing around. What a great childhood life I have. OMG! I wanna back to last time!!! I miss the life I had last time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment